The IT network is an essential part of any modern organisation. It makes sense then that network support should be about obtaining the maximum and most cost-effective uptime and performance from your investment. Our Network Support service provides:
- Peace of mind proactive support and monitoring of your entire network infrastructure.
- Full ITIL based service desk function 24/7.
- An experienced & formally qualified IT infrastructure engineer on-site within 2/4/8hrs.
- Free automated proactive systems snapshotting and emailed reports.
- Quarterly review meeting and appraisal.
- Asset scheduling
A typical network infrastructure is complex and comprises a variety of products from different manufacturers – all of which the IT department is expected to support. But maintaining an in-house technical team to meet all your requirements is expensive and carries enormous responsibilities and hidden costs. Balancing the high level of skills that are required with the utilisation of such expensive resource is very difficult and can lead to staff becoming demotivated, further adding to your problems.
An increasing number of organisations are now looking to an external IT partner to work closely with their own in-house team. This has the added advantage of freeing up your own staff for key strategic projects that can make a real impact to your bottom line, while the day-to-day network support issues are taken care of.
Flexible and comprehensive network support
We have designed our network support package to offer complete peace of mind. Our support services offer a host of options that our customers can mix and match to meet their exact requirements.
- Server-side problems.
- 12 months unlimited remote support fixes.
- Network-centric problems - e.g. Internet down or network printing issues.
- SAN, Network Switch and network security problems.
- Network hardware fault diagnosis.
Our network support contract delivers:
- Access to a skilled and experienced technical team.
- Full access to MyPortal.
- Full resolution of reported problems.
- Software support for any one operating system and any Lanway supplied and installed applications.
- Service desk support for any one operating system and any Lanway supplied and installed applications.
- 2/4/8 hr response times.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am -5.30pm cover as standard.
- Options for weekend, extended and 24/7 cover are also available.
Most problems will be resolved by telephone or remote support. Where this is not possible, an on-site visit will be arranged with a guaranteed attendance schedule.
Typically, the type of incident covered by this includes:
The key benefits of Network Support
Server will not boot, a network service fails to start, backup fails, administrators are unable to configure the server due to an error or multiple users are unable to access a server service.
By utilising the Lanway network support package you will enjoy:
- Single point of contact - for the resolution of your multi-vendor network problems.
- Full access to MyPortal - puts you in total control and ensures that you are always kept up-to-speed with the health of your IT systems.
- Access to highly trained and qualified expertise - capitalise on our extensive knowledge of SAN, Servers, Switches and network security products.
- Better service - enjoy faster response times and enhanced after-hours coverage.
- More productive use of your resources - supplement your existing support staff or outsource the entire service.
- Cost stabilisation - use our service during peak periods rather than hire additional staff.
- Improved business focus - use your time and resources on more strategic issues.
What’s not included?
Hardware repair is not covered with our network support package (it is normally covered by manufacturers warranty or by another Lanway package).
Managed Services Solutions: